- Fishing Blue Heart Spring“We’re going in John’s boat today!” My oldest son, Mason, screamed, as our family friend, John McKay, parked in front
- A WELL MANNERED DAY“Hey, kids!” I yelled out to Mason and Cruz, who were playing with their favorite monster trucks on the floor,
- BRYAN’S LUCKY DAYBryan and I were all smiles as we caught our first glimpse of Rocky Ford Creek. Expectations should never be
- A THREE HOUR DRIVE“I’m worried…” Bryan said, as he backed up his van to get going. “About what?” I asked. “That we won’t
- PROSPECTING FOR GRAYLING DAY 2I woke up to Bryan and Mike having a conversation about getting out of bed quickly after waking up in
2 thoughts on “Blog”
I recently saw some of your work for sale and on display in the downtown Boise D.L. Evans bank branch. There was a piece for sale, “Idaho Fishing” I believe it read. It had a black background with the state of Idaho silhouette filled with different underwater fish images and the text in gold off to the right side. There was a note that read they were $20.00 each. I’m wondering if those are still for sale and if they are available to order online and have shipped. I look forward to hearing back from you. I love your work!
I hope you revived my email about this. I currently have my photography up at DL Evans right now. However if you need something shipped to you, I can accommodate that as well.